- Clínica Creu Blanca: Reina Elisenda 17, 08034 Barcelona. Tlf. 932.522.522
- Diagnosis Médica: Córcega 345, 08037 Barcelona. Tlf. 93.217.17.00
- Creu Blanca Tarradellas: Avda. Josep Tarradellas 104-106, 08029 Barcelona. Tlf. 93 419 23 23
- Creu Blanca Pelayo: Pelayo 40, 08001 Barcelona. Tlf. 93 412 12 12.
Ultrasound is one of the methods of diagnostic imaging most used because it is fast and safe. Using a simple, non-invasive ultrasound (no radiation), an image of the organs or injury to explore forms. During the scan, the specialist moves the transducer over the body part being studied. This transducer sends sound waves (ultrasound) that "bounce" in the various organs and tissues, forming the image.
Specialists from different areas: Orthopedists, Urologists, Gynecologists and Obstetricians chosen as the first test to rule out multiple pathologies.
It is a quick, painless and no side effects test, but mostly with a high precision diagnostic capability.
- Digestive-Urologic Ultrasound
- Digestive ultrasound
- Urological ultrasound
- Muscular Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Soft Tissue: Includes joint punctures and biopsies of soft tissue
- Breast ultrasound
- Gynecological Ultrasound
- Gynecological ultrasound
- Gynecological transvaginal ultrasound
- Obstetric ultrasound
- Prenatal ultrasound diagnosis of Color doppler and 3D images
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Cardiac ecodoppler
- Vascular ultrasound
- Arterial and venous vascular doppler